Accounts Receivable / Payable Assistant | Reedy Creek
Applications close: 31 Mar 2023
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
At King's, we place value on selecting staff who are committed to honouring God through their gifts and talents, and who have a passion to help young people succeed. We seek staff to become part of our collegiate culture to provide challenging, differentiated, and engaging learning for each of their students.
Applications are sought for the following positions:
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE / PAYABLE
We are looking for a full-time Accounts officer.
The duties of this include, but are not limited to.
- Process and record accounts payable and receivable
- Follow up with debtors and suppliers as needed.
- Working out payment plans and calculations.
- Receiving deliveries and overseeing distribution of parcels to relevant departments
- Processing and reconciling credit card receipts.
- Ad hoc duties
- Downloading and processing of purchase orders
Experience and Skill
- Previous experience in Accounts Receivable / Payables in a school
- Excellent numerical skills
- Good time management and attention to detail
- An ability to work independently as well as part of a team with a professional, courteous, and friendly manner.
- Strong capability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Strong data management skills
- Certificate III in Business Administration (Finance) is the minimum qualification required or relevant demonstrated experience in Finance Administration
- Intermediate or advanced use of Microsoft Office Excel and word
- Experience with TASS would be to your advantage.
This position is a full time permanent position Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm based at Reedy Creek campus with travel to both Pimpama and Logan Village required.
Applications close at 4:00pm on FRIDAY 31 MARCH 2023
Your curriculum vitae should include details for;
- at least 2 recent professional referees (including your current employer)
- at least 1 referee who can attest to your suitability to work within the values and culture of an expanding Christian school (preferably from a pastor or minister).
ABOUT OUR COLLEGE
King’s is an expanding, multi-Campus school that places paramount importance on the development of the whole child, with a particular focus on providing every student the opportunity to develop Christian Leadership skills that will prepare them for their future. Our programs challenge and shape students’ thinking and understanding of their role in the world.
With our growing existing campuses and plans for further new campus development, King’s provides excellent career progression opportunities. We encourage suitable applicants to apply to join the growing team at any of King’s Christian College campuses.
Our College currently consists of 3 dynamic campuses, with several more campuses in the planning stages, serving the communities in which they are located.
The REEDY CREEK CAMPUS (on the southern end of the Gold Coast) has more than 2300 students on-site, from Early Learning through to Year 12. This campus also includes a Trade Training College.
Our PIMPAMA CAMPUS (on the northern end of the Gold Coast) currently has over 1200 students on-site, from Early Learning to Year 10 in 2022 (with Year 11 being offered for the first time at this Campus in 2023 and Year 12 in 2024).
King’s LOGAN VILLAGE CAMPUS (in south-west Logan) offers places for students from Early Learning through to Year 5 in 2022 (with the Campus expanding to offer Year 6 in 2023 and High School opening in 2024).
How to apply: Please apply for this position via www.seek.com.au
Back to current positions