Construction Project Supervisor | Pimpama
Applications close: 22 Sep 2023
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
At King's, we place value on selecting staff who are committed to honouring God through their gifts and talents, and who have a passion to help young people succeed. We seek staff to become part of our collegiate culture to provide challenging, differentiated, and engaging learning for each of their students.
Applications are sought for the following position:
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT SUPERVISOR - 2024 START
The successful applicant will be responsible for supervising construction projects across all of our King's campuses and will be based out of our Pimpama Campus.
- Assistance with project planning and delivery
- Capacity to work collaboratively in a close team environment
- Proven skills in project delivery control
- On-time delivery
- Quality Assurance and Compliance
- Risk Management
- Documentation and Record Keeping
- Communication and Reporting
- Tertiary qualifications related to Construction Supervision, Civil Engineering, Architecture, or related field.
- Proven experience as a Construction Supervisor or Project Manager in the construction industry.
- Strong knowledge of construction methods, materials, and building codes.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- Ability to analyse and solve complex problems.
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution abilities.
- Attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Familiarity with sustainable construction practices is desirable.
This is a Full Time Position that will commence in January 2024.
Applications close at 4:00pm on Friday 22 September 2023.
Your curriculum vitae should include details for;
- at least 2 recent professional referees (including your current employer)
- at least 1 referee who can attest to your suitability to work within the values and culture of an expanding Christian school (preferably from a pastor or minister).
ABOUT OUR COLLEGE
King’s is an expanding, multi-Campus school that places paramount importance on the development of the whole child, with a particular focus on providing every student the opportunity to develop Christian Leadership skills that will prepare them for their future. Our programs challenge and shape students’ thinking and understanding of their role in the world.
With our growing existing campuses and plans for further new campus development, King’s provides excellent career progression opportunities. We encourage suitable applicants to apply to join the growing team at any of King’s Christian College campuses.
Our College currently consists of 3 dynamic campuses, with several more campuses in the planning stages, serving the communities in which they are located.
The REEDY CREEK CAMPUS (on the southern end of the Gold Coast) has more than 2400 students on-site, from Early Learning through to Year 12. This campus also includes a Trade Training College.
Our PIMPAMA CAMPUS (on the northern end of the Gold Coast) currently has over 1500 students on-site, from Early Learning to Year 11 in 2023 (with Year 12 being offered for the first time at this Campus in 2024).
King’s LOGAN VILLAGE CAMPUS (in south-west Logan) offers places for students from Early Learning through to Year 6 in 2023 (with the Campus expanding to High School opening in 2024).
How to apply: Please apply for this position via www.seek.com.au
Back to current positions