Database Trainer / Administrator
Commencing: Immediate Start
Applications close: 27 May 2020
Part Time - Maternity Leave Contract position. Monday to Thursday 8am - 4pm.
We are looking for a skilled database administrator who will train staff and maintain our Student Information System. You must be a critical thinker and problem-solver with great attention to detail. You will also “train” users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the database. Since end user support and teamwork are important aspects of the role, excellent communication and people skills are required.
- Have a passion for solving business problems while providing exceptional customer service.
- Willingness to embrace change with a positive attitude.
- Triage support requests submitted via phone, email, web portal and remote support tools.
- Document all support issues, resolutions and time in the ticketing system as they occur.
- Communicate with clients in a professional and timely manner as required; keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Support data import and data cleansing activities
- Work independently with stakeholders to define and document development requirements
- Familiarity with TASS Student information System and Learning Management Systems
- Experience in Office 365 and data manipulation
- Experience with SQL Database management and governance
- Intermediate to advanced Excel Experience
- Level 1 IT support appreciated
How to apply: Please apply for this position via www.seek.com.au
Back to current positions