Staff Liaison Officer
Commencing: January 2020
Applications close: 28 Nov 2019
At King’s Christian College we want all staff to feel they are full partners in the enterprise going forward. As such, it is essential that information flows freely in a way which is easily understood by staff and they are not over-burdened with too much information.
- To maintain the staff information available on Compass from the various departments and ensure the timeliness rules are observed.
- Maintain a running blog that conversationally invites all staff to blogs and happenings
- Regularly attend staff rooms and staff meetings to maintain the feel of staff culture and climate.
- Keep senior staff informed of any cultural developments.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- have excellent interpersonal skills both verbal and written
- able to liaise and interact with staff at all levels
- ability to work within set timeframes
- keen eye for detail
- IT demonstrated experience
- involve monitoring an IT interface of all internal staff notices
- intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Drive
This position is a Term Time position, Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm and will start in January 2020.
A curriculum vitae,i ncluding the names of two referees and a Pastor/Minister's reference as well as a copy of your current Blue Card should be sent by 4pm Friday 28 November 2019
How to apply: Please apply for this position via www.seek.com.au
Back to current positions