IT Administrative Assistant | Reedy Creek
Applications close: 02 Jun 2023
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
At King's, we place value on selecting staff who are committed to honouring God through their gifts and talents, and who have a passion to help young people succeed. We seek staff to become part of our collegiate culture to provide challenging, differentiated, and engaging learning for each of their students.
Applications are sought for the following position:
IT Administrative Assistant
The Information Technology Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing support to the IT Manager, and IT department. This position requires a technically savvy individual who is extremely well organized and adept at communicating both verbally and in writing with stakeholders across the organisation.
- Serve as project coordinator and point of contact for the IT department, organizing schedules, maintaining filing systems, and developing administrative process improvements
- Manage hardware ordering process and coordinate inventory of IT assets
- Coordinate contracts with vendors and suppliers, including managing invoicing, and payment processes
- Keep IT licenses and leases up-to-date
- Provide project coordination assistance with special projects and any other duties as assigned by IT Manager
- Serve as an administrator for all tasks within the department including recording minutes, arranging schedules of events, proof-read documents, etc.
- Manage procurement of inventory including documenting all equipment assigned to staff members
- Arrange and prepare equipment for shipping/receiving and distribution accurately and promptly
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor under stress and operate within customer support standard and operating procedures
Ideal candidates will demonstrate:
- Familiarity with IT terms and specifications an asset
- The ability to function effectively and with great attention to detail while managing multiple tasks
- The ability to work well both independently and as a member of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information with a strict level of confidentiality
- Ability to adhere to defined processes and procedures and suggest improvements
- Knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office 365
This is a full time permanent position Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm at our Reedy Creek Campus for an immediate start.
Applications close at 4:00pm on FRIDAY 2 JUNE 2023
Your curriculum vitae should include details for;
- at least 2 recent professional referees (including your current employer)
- at least 1 referee who can attest to your suitability to work within the values and culture of an expanding Christian school (preferably from a pastor or minister).
ABOUT OUR COLLEGE
King’s is an expanding, multi-Campus school that places paramount importance on the development of the whole child, with a particular focus on providing every student the opportunity to develop Christian Leadership skills that will prepare them for their future. Our programs challenge and shape students’ thinking and understanding of their role in the world.
With our growing existing campuses and plans for further new campus development, King’s provides excellent career progression opportunities. We encourage suitable applicants to apply to join the growing team at any of King’s Christian College campuses.
Our College currently consists of 3 dynamic campuses, with several more campuses in the planning stages, serving the communities in which they are located.
The REEDY CREEK CAMPUS (on the southern end of the Gold Coast) has more than 2300 students on-site, from Early Learning through to Year 12. This campus also includes a Trade Training College.
Our PIMPAMA CAMPUS (on the northern end of the Gold Coast) currently has over 1200 students on-site, from Early Learning to Year 11 in 2023 and Year 12 in 2024.
King’s LOGAN VILLAGE CAMPUS (in south-west Logan) offers places for students from Early Learning through to Year 6 in 2023 and High School opening in 2024.
How to apply: Please apply for this position via www.seek.com.au
Back to current positions