Library Assistant | Reedy Creek
Commencing: Term 1, 2021
Applications close: 08 Mar 2021
- Issue and return library books
- Shelve all returned books
- Cover new books
- Supervise behaviour of students in the Library
- Answer phone enquiries
- Create displays throughout the year
- Refill paper in photocopies.
- Ensure all library displays are filled, bookshelves tidy and in order.
- Ensure all areas in the library are kept tidy at all times (tables, chairs, books shelved etc.)
- Identify and deliver lost property.
- Extra duties throughout the day as requested by the Librarian
- Previous experience as a Library Assistant
- Competency in the Oliver library system is essential.
- The ability to manage your time effectively, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Library studies will be highly regarded.
This position is a permanent full-time term time position at our Reedy Creek campus, 5 days a week, 8am to 4pm.
How to apply: Please apply for this position via www.seek.com.au
Back to current positions