Library Assistants | Reedy Creek
Commencing: Immediate start
Applications close: 20 May 2022
We are currently looking for
We are looking for a dynamic and creative person to work in our Senior Library, Years 4 -12.
- Issue and return library books
- Shelve all returned books
- Cover new books
- Supervise behaviour of students before & after school, breaktimes, and library sessions.
- Create visual displays and activities throughout the year
- Read stories to students during library sessions and breaktimes.
- Ensure all library displays are filled, bookshelves tidy and in order.
- Extra duties including following up overdue loans, emails and phone calls throughout the day.
- Enjoy encouraging students to read.
- Previous experience as a Library assistant
- Competency in the Oliver library system is essential.
- The ability to manage your time effectively, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Have a passion for creating displays both physical and digital.
- Library studies will be highly regarded.
This position is for Term 2 start and is full time- term time, Monday to Friday at our Reedy Creek Campus.
A curriculum vitae, including references that demonstrate a capacity to work within the values and culture of an expanding non-denominational Christian school, two referees to be sent by 4 pm Friday 20 May 2022 .
Previous applicants need not apply
Kings’ Christian College is subject to the Queensland Government Health Directive pertaining to education settings and it will be a condition of your employment that you have either complied with the Directive by receiving the required COVID-19 vaccinations, or you hold a valid exemption from the requirement which allows you to continue to meet the inherent requirements of the role.
How to apply: Please apply for this position via www.seek.com.au
Back to current positions