2022 Primary Leadership | Pimpama Campus
King's Primary Leadership Program involves a rigorous selection process each year which begins with aspiring student leaders researching the qualities of strong leaders, and then preparing a written application. Applications are reviewed by the Principal, Primary Coordinators and teachers, and shortlisted applicants are invited to present a leadership speech to their cohort. One female and male student is then appointed to each of the primary leadership roles.
Congratulations to our 2022 Year 6 Captains and Prefects on being selected for these important roles in our Primary community:
- Primary School Captains - Riley Mulford & Aeisha Boestami
- Primary Chapel Captains - Harlem Kahika & Ruby Burns
2022 Primary House Captains
- Finney House - Tyler Jongwe & Hope Drury
- Newton House - Jamen Andrews & Mikayla Mcdonald
- Rayleigh House - Tirian Whittaker & Olivia Duckworth
- Tyndale House - Joshua Phipson & Sienna Mower
2022 Primary Cultural Captains
- Culture Captains: Brandon Tan & Isabella Prodger
- Cultura Captains: Nathan Samuel & Polly Wrang
- Music Captains: Moses Reddrop & Aizelle Lim
- Technology Captains: Ryan Smal & Lily Napper
Thank you all for your willingness to serve our King’s Primary community as you undertake your leadership roles throughout 2022!