AMEB Semester 2 Exam Results
King's gifted musicians recorded some incredible Australian Music Examination Board (AMEB) results in Semester 1 this year, and the Instrumental Music Department has continued to see students achieve great results with a wide variety of musical instruments in Semester 2. Students who learn an instrument are encouraged to participate in formal Music examinations, which are usually undertaken through AMEB, and have been adapted this year due to COVID restrictions. Despite the changes, these students rose to the challenge and successfully passed their most recent exams with some exceptional results. Thanks to their amazing teachers who have helped make this possible.
- Ethan Azzopardi (Piano taught by Dr Chrstina Churchill) Grade 6 exam: High Distinction (A+)
- See-woo Chooi (Piano taught by External Tutor) Grade 8 exam: High Distinction (A+)
- Jamie Herrmann (Cello taught by Mrs Le’Neta Edwards) Preliminary Grade: High Distinction (A+)
- Livia Sutton (Cello taught by Mrs Le’Neta Edwards) Preliminary Grade: Honours (A)
- Jona Nouanrasy (Cello taught by Mrs Le’Neta Edwards) Grade 2: Honours (A)
- Daniel Lim (Violin taught by Mr Ryan Chislett) Grade 2 exam: Honours (A)
- Keira French (Clarinet taught by Mrs Candice Shelton) Grade 2 exam: Honours (A)
- Ryan Yang (Saxophone taught by Mrs Candice Shelton) Grade 3 exam: Honours (A)
- Maxim Graham (Saxophone taught by Mrs Candice Shelton) Grade 3 exam: Credit (B)
- Iseoluwa Akosile (Piano taught by Mrs Christine Wheatley) Grade 2: Credit (B)
- Julie Jiao (Flute taught by Mrs Vera Hardman) Grade 3 exam: Pass (C)
Well done students and we look forward to another wonderful year of instrumental music in 2021.