Keep Connected with King's
Now more than ever we need to stay connected with one another, and King's have a number of channels to help you keep in touch with our College and community.
Communication via Compass
King's communication about school matters and education updates from the Government, are primarily through the news feed on Compass. The Compass news section provides information on all things relating to College operations, events, and sporting and classroom activities. The Parent Information tab has links to our parent handbooks, sport uniform days, before and after school activities, and useful information for your family.
Recommended Facebook Groups and Pages
Social media can be a useful way to connect with other families, especially in a time when face to face contact is so limited. King's have a range of groups and pages available which are not regularly monitored by the College, but can help you connect with our community:
- King's Year Level Facebook groups - Private groups for every year level of the College to help parents connect with others from their child's year
- King's Reedy Creek Facebook page - Specific news and information for our King's Reedy Creek community
- King's Community Share and Sell - A newly-created private group to support and promote businesses owned by King's family members
- Buy Swap and Sell Facebook page - A place to buy or sell secondhand King's uniforms and school-related items
- King's Parents and Friends page - Information about the activities and events run by the P&F
Happy connecting!King's Facebook Groups