Dental Van at Pimpama
Gold Coast Health offers FREE dental care for all eligible children. The dental van will be onsite at our campus until 7 June 2021.
Call to book your child’s FREE* dental check on 1300 300 850. Book an appointment at a time and location convenient for you.
For children to eligible for free public oral health services they must:
- be Queensland residents or attend a Queensland school
- be eligible for Medicare and
- meet at least one of the following criteria:
- be aged four years or older and have not completed Year 10, or
- be eligible for the Medicare Child Dental Benefits Schedule, or
- be referred by Community Child Health Nurse (Lift the Lip Program) or
- hold, or be listed as a dependent on, a valid Centrelink concession card.
- Children in Out-of-Home Care.
Children residing in states or territories other than Queensland but attend a Queensland school and meet the other criteria listed above are eligible for free public oral health services.
*Eligibility criteria applies. For more information visit www.goldcoast.health.qld.gov.au/oral-health