Kooking with Keil was a tasty and a big hit with 27 Year 5 and 6 students during Term 3's Ignite Program. Here's what a few of them had to say about this tasty experience:
What did you enjoy about Kooking with Keil?
- "Being able to cook with our friends and being able to eat it at the end." - Passion 6PE
- "It was really fun because we all got to work together and we got really messy, which made it EXTRA fun, and all the food we made tasted really good." - Olivia 6PS
- "We learned time management and I could cook and bake food and share with it with everyone else." - Ami 6PE
- "Being able to make fantastic things and making knew things that I have never made before." - Zara 5PS
What new skills did you learn?
- "Always trust my taste buds!" - Zaza 5PS
- "Cooperating with others." - Nicole 5PD
- "Dishwashing and time management." - Ami 6PE
- "I learned to measure and wait for the food to cool down before touching it." - Isabella 6PS
What was your favourite recipe?
- "Ice cream sundae and nachos" - Angelina 6PB
- "Ham and cheese pinwheels" - Alyssa 6PS
- "Quiches and ice cream sundae" - Ashlee 6PE
Did you try any new foods you hadn't tried before? If so, did you like them?
- "I had never had quiches before and I liked them so much I recreated them at home." - Ashlee 6PE
- "Only quiche, I hadn't eaten that before, I really like this now." - John 6PE
- "I liked the ham and cheese scrolls." - Isabella 6PS
Would you recommend this to other King's students? If so, why?
- "Yes, because I loved it, and you get free food and have fun with your peers." - Khara 6PE
- "Yes, because you get to learn new things and I like that you get to eat it." - Immy 6PB
- "Of course! Cooking class is a chance to make new friends and try something different. It’s one of the best classes that you could EVER attend!" - Olivia 6PS
Who knows? We may have a future Master Chef in our midst!