IMPORTANT College Access Changes for the Holidays
During the upcoming school holidays, we will be revamping the Gemvale Road main car park to increase parking and improve traffic flow. At the same time, we will also be upgrading the area outside the King's Table Cafe and entrance to the Auditorium. This is a major project and as a result of this work, there will be no access through Gate 1 and 2 off Gemvale Road.
From Monday, 30 November, until the start of school in January, the following temporary changes will be in place:
- There will be no access to the school through Gate 1 and 2 on Gemvale Road
- There will be no access to the main car park
- Access to the school for parents and visitors will only be available through Gate 3 on Gemvale Road.
- A temporary reception will be set up in the Sports Centre. All visitors must report to this reception (the Main Reception phone number will remain the same).
- The uniform shop, textbook collection and IT device collection planned for the holiday period will continue to operate as per instructions that will be sent separately. To access these services, park at the Sports Centre inside Gate 3 and follow the signs
- For Vacation Care, park at the Sports Centre inside Gate 3 and follow the signs
Once the work is completed, we anticipate further improvement to parking and traffic flow (above the improvements already completed earlier this year) plus significantly increased amenity in the area of the courtyard outside the King's Table Cafe.
- Improved traffic flow through the main car park
- Extended drop off / pick up lane
- Drop off area for Noah’s Ark
- Additional car parking spaces
- Redevelopment of area outside Café and auditorium leads into proposed redevelopment of single-story Lower Primary classroom block (end 2021)
We apologise for the inconvenience but hope this will provide an improved drop off and pick up experience for our families.