Term 3 | Senior Update & Exam Block Information
Term 3 has delivered on its promise to be demanding yet rewarding. A summary of key dates for senior students is shown below and the detailed Exam Block schedules have been posted to students via Compass News.
|Year 10 Exam Block||Week 8||Monday, 30 August - Thursday, 2 September|
|Year 11 Exam Block||Week 8/9||Monday, 30 August - Tuesday, 7 September|
|Year 12 Trial Exams||Week 8/9||Thursday, 2 September - Thursday, 9 September|
Tips for Exam Success
- Study early. Studying steadily over an extended period enables students to ask questions about anything they may have forgotten or found difficult.
- Get enough sleep leading up to, and during, exams.
- Read the Exam Block timetable carefully. Students may have two exams on the same day.
- Exams come first. Students should inform providers of certificates, apprenticeships, diplomas or employment that attendance at their exam is their priority.
- Any missed exams require a medical certificate and a detailed followup process.
- We encourage all students to prepare well and make the most of these opportunities to demonstrate their knowledge and skills.