Thriving! Raising Confident Kids with Confidence, Character and Resilience
Kids need strong, confident leadership from their parents. Today’s kids live with pressures that previous generations didn’t have to face. They grow up with fewer siblings, which means parents focus their attention more sharply on them. No wonder so many children today are anxious and risk-adverse. But it doesn’t have to be this way!
In his easy-to-read, no-nonsense book, renowned parenting educator Michael Grose shows us how to be confident family leaders, able to develop real character and resilience in our kids – the keys to their future success in this ever-changing world.
In his book you’ll find:
- Simple ways to achieve great family communication, even when you’re busy
- Easy ways to help kids cope when life throws them curveballs
- Why building a strong food culture keeps your family stay strong
- The secrets to working from the same page as your partner
- How to get cooperation from your kids without tears, fears or bribery
- Why you must develop independence in your kids from an early age