Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The situation regarding the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) is changing daily, both locally and around the world. King’s Christian College is closely monitoring the situation and following the latest Government Health advice.
Queensland Return to School
Students at all year levels return to school on Monday, 25 May.
This decision, supported by Queensland’s Chief Health Officer, is in line with the progressive easing of restrictions as part of the Government’s response to COVID-19.
Social distancing protocols and temperature checking on arrival will continue. Public events have been cancelled for the immediate future.
- Department of Health Fact Sheet for parents of school-aged children for parents of school-aged children
- Department of Health - everything you need to know in plain language
- Australian Government Department of Education
- World Health Organisation Coronavirus Microsite
- Australian Government COVID-19 Travel Restrictions
- Coronavirus Health Information Line: 1800 020 080