Primary Collection Zone16 June 2017
From the start of next term, we are beginning a new student pick up procedure for the end of the school day. To make this new system work, please be aware that we are not permitting any cars to park in the yellow zoned area, from 2:45pm, each day.
The procedure for collecting a child from the Collection Zone will be:
- Parents who wish to use this service need to email our reception to be placed on the “Pick-up Register”
- Students on the ‘Pick-up Register’ will be issued with a name card for parents to place on the left-hand sun visor of your vehicle so that the duty teacher can clearly see the family name
- When collecting your child, you need to enter the yellow zone and wait in your vehicle until reaching the top end (just before the pedestrian crossing)
- Students will only be allowed to enter a waiting vehicle when it reaches the front of the queue
- A duty teacher will call students to the waiting vehicle
- If, for any reason, your child is not waiting in the Collection Zone when you reach the designated spot, you will be asked to re-join the queue, as a courtesy to other parents
To ensure the smooth operation of this new zone, please confirm pick-up arrangements with your child at morning drop-off. Vehicles without the family name card visible will be expected to park in other areas and collect their children independently.
We thank-you for your support of this new initiative and believe that it will help to better manage the end of each school day.