Primary & High School
King's operates from three growing campuses:
- Our Reedy Creek campus caters for Early Learning through to Year 12.
- Our Pimpama campus caters for Early Learning, Primary School and High School (Years 7 to 9 in 2021). An additional grade level will be added each year at Pimpama until 2024 when High School will be complete.
- Our Logan Village campus cates for Early Learning and Primary School (Prep to Year 4 in 2021). An additional grade level will be added each year at Logan Village. High School will commence in 2024 and our first Year 12s will graduate in 2029.
- Our Trade Training Centre operates from our Reedy Creek campus for students in Years 10 to 12.
If you are interested in enrolling your child at King's Christian College, please follow the procedures below:
Apply OnlineOnline application form for LOGAN VILLAGE campus
Online application form for PIMPAMA campus
Online application form for REEDY CREEK campus
Enrolling International Students
FeesFees - Logan Village Campus
Fees - Pimpama Campus
Fees - Reedy Creek Campus
Option 1: Fill out the on-line application form on this page. (Please note that there is a different application form for each campus.)
Option 2: If you prefer, as an alternative to completing the application form on-line, you may contact the College and request a prospectus pack. This prospectus pack will contain information about the College, a fee schedule, application form and a covering letter informing you of the relevant information you need to send back to the College. You can contact us by either by phone or email .
We will contact you within 48 hours of receiving your application to confirm that it arrived. (If you don't hear from us, please call us on 07 5587 7600.)
Once we receive your information, one of our staff will contact you to arrange suitable times for:
- a test to assess your child’s academic level
- an interview to discuss the assessment results and your application.
(NB: for applications made a number of years in advance, the interview will take place in the 12 months prior to the planned enrolment date.)
After the interview, you will receive written notification of the outcome of the interview. If your application is successful, this letter will also include details on obtaining uniforms and textbooks. Parents of students who commence at the beginning of the academic school year will receive a letter outlining uniform, textbook and first day activity details.
You are welcome to contact our staff at any time for more information or to guide you through the enrolment process.
Please note: If you are considering enrolling into Prep, children enrolled in our Pre Prep classes have priority for places in Prep the following year and it is likely that they will fill all available Prep places. If you wish to apply for enrolment into Prep, you should also apply for enrolment in Pre Prep during the previous year.
Contact the Enrolments TeamTel: 07 5587 7600
Book a tour