Primary & High School Enrolments
King's operates from three growing campuses:
- Our Reedy Creek campus offers Kindy and Pre Prep in our Early Learning centre, along with Primary School and High School for students from Prep to Year 12.
- Our Pimpama campus offers Kindy and Pre Prep in our Early Learning centre, along with Primary School and High School for students from Prep to Year 12.
- Our Logan Village campus offers Kindy and Pre Prep in our Early Learning centre, along with Primary School and High School for students from Prep to Year 7. An additional year level will be added each year, with our first Year 12 cohort graduating in 2029.
If you are interested in enrolling your child at King's Christian College, please follow the procedures below:
Online application form for REEDY CREEK campus
Online application form for PIMPAMA campus Online application form for LOGAN VILLAGE campus
Enrolling International Students
FeesFees - Reedy Creek Campus
Fees - Pimpama Campus
Fees - Logan Village Campus
Fees - International Students
1. Check Availability
Please contact our Enrolments team to check current vacancies before submitting an application. Tel: 07 5587 7600
|Reedy Creek Campus
|Logan Village Campus
- Complete the relevant online application form (see above). Please note that there is a different application form for each campus.
- The application fee is $50
- You will need to attach a digital copy of the following as part of the application:
- Your child's birth certificate
- Report cards from last two years (where applicable)
- Most recent NAPLAN results (where applicable)
- All professional reports / assessments for medical conditions and learning difficulties (where applicable)
- The online application should take approximately 30 minutes to complete, providing you have the relevant documents to hand.
You will receive email confirmation of your completed application. (Should you not receive this, please contact us on +61(0)7 5587 7600.)
Once we receive your information, one of our staff will contact you to arrange suitable times for an interview with you and your child. Applicants for Prep entry will be required to take a fun 20-minute 'Prep Readiness Test' as part of the interview.
(NB: for applications made a number of years in advance, the interview will take place in the 12 months prior to the planned enrolment date.)
After the interview, you will receive written notification of the outcome of the interview. If your application is successful, this letter will also include details on obtaining uniforms, textbooks etc. Parents of students who commence at the beginning of the academic school year will receive a letter outlining uniform, textbook and first-day activity details.
You are welcome to contact our staff at any time for more information or to guide you through the enrolment process.
Please note: If you are considering enrolling into Prep, children enrolled in our Pre Prep classes have priority for places in Prep the following year and it is likely that they will fill all available Prep places. If you wish to apply for enrolment into Prep, you should also apply for enrolment in Pre Prep during the previous year.
Contact the Enrolments Team
Tel: 07 5587 7600