Trade Training Centre Enrolments
King's Trade Training Centre (KTTC) operates from King's Reedy Creek campus in the heart of the Gold Coast. Students who enrol in the Trade Training Centre have the opportunity to achieve a Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE) by completing Years 10 to 12 through a trade-based curriculum.
In partnership with various Registered Training Organisations (RTO), students will achieve a Certificate II in their chosen trade in Year 11 and participate in work experience. We aim to transition their work experience into a school-based apprenticeship or traineeship so they can commence Certificate III in their trade in Year 12. The Centre offers courses in a range of disciplines.Trade Training Course List
Trade Training Fees
Apply NowApply Online for King's Trade Training Centre
- Application fee: $300
- You will be required to upload digital copies of the following documents:
- Your child's birth certificate
- School report cards (last two years)
- All professional reports / assessments for medical conditions and learning difficulties
- The online application should take approximately 30 minutes to complete, providing you have the necessary information to hand.
EnquiriesPhone: 07 5587 7688
To find out more about King's Trade Training Centre and/or receive an information pack, please complete the form below: