Reedy Creek Campus
Our Reedy Creek school campus began in 1980. Just west of the M1 from Robina, it is centrally located on the Gold Coast and convenient to public transport. We also operate our own fleet of school buses that pick up from most suburbs.
The campus is divided into discreet areas for each section of the school. This provides a small school atmosphere within the wider campus. The campus is divided into:
- a Foundation Years Precinct (Early Learning Centre and Prep);
- Lower Primary (Year 1-3);
- Upper Primary (Years 4-6);
- High School (Years 7-12);
- a Trade Training Centre (Years 10-12).
A community play group for 0 to 5-year-olds, run by King's Early Learning educators, operates on the campus four mornings a week during term time.
As a result of master planned building program, students and staff enjoy excellent facilities, including:
- state-of-the-art Early Learning Centre;
- dedicated Prep Centre;
- Sports Centre and gym;
- Industrial Design and Technology Centre;
- library and Resource Centre;
- innovative classrooms designed for maths, project based learning and specialist science;
- home economics, art, dance, drama and music facilities;
- on-site câfé and canteen;
- school uniform shop;
- auditorium and amphitheatre.
In 2019 our Year 4 classrooms will be replaced with a double storey classroom block that includes an indoor learning street and resource câfé.Foundation Years Precinct
Trade Training Centre
School Bus Service
Preschool Play Group
68 Gemvale Road