Reedy Creek Campus
|68 Gemvale Road, Reedy Creek QLD 4227|
|T:||07 5587 7600|
Our Reedy Creek school campus began in 1980. Just west of the M1 from Robina, it is centrally located on the Gold Coast and convenient to public transport. We also operate our own fleet of school buses that pick up from most suburbs.
Take a Look Around
The campus is divided into discreet areas for each section of the school. This provides a small school atmosphere within the wider campus. The campus is divided into:
- a Foundation Years Precinct (Early Learning Centre and Prep);
- Lower Primary (Year 1-3);
- Upper Primary (Years 4-6);
- High School (Years 7-12);
- a Trade Training Centre (Years 10-12).
A community play group for 0 to 5-year-olds, run by King's Early Learning educators, operates on the campus four mornings a week during term time.
As a result of master planned building program, students and staff enjoy excellent facilities, including:
- state-of-the-art Early Learning Centre;
- dedicated Prep Centre;
- Sports Centre and gym;
- Industrial Design and Technology Centre;
- innovative classrooms designed for maths, project based learning and specialist science;
- home economics, art, dance, drama and music facilities;
- on-site câfé and canteen;
- school uniform shop;
- auditorium and amphitheatre;
- school clinic staffed by registered nurses
Enrolling at King's Reedy Creek
We are accepting enrolment applications for:
- Pre Prep
- Prep to Year 6
- Years 7 - 12
Trade Training Centre
- Years 10 - 12
Enrol for King's Reedy Creek
King's holds several Open Days and Principal's Tours during the year. These are currently on hold, due to COVID-19 restrictions. We are, however open for personal guided tours of our facilities. Book an appointment with our Enrolments team and we will show you around our facilities.
If you are considering a King's Christian education for your child or would like further information, please contact our friendly registrars on:Read our Latest Newsletter