King’s employs Christian Staff with a passion for seeing young people grow and succeed. Each member of staff acts as a role model to help achieve our Mission of ‘Educating students in Christian leadership for tomorrow’s generation’
From time to time, employment opportunities will be listed below. Suitably qualified and motivated people are invited to submit applications.
All applications should be addressed to:
King’s Christian College
Locked Bag 70
Burleigh Post Office, Qld 4220
Commencing: immediate start
Post: Locked Bag 70, Burleigh Post Office Qld 4220
Teachers at King's deliver an innovative, forward looking, academically challenging program, where every child is given opportunity and actively encouraged to grow.
Core responsibilities include:
- Planning and implementing a range of teaching programs
- Assimilating emerging technologies to enhance and extend teaching and learning experiences
- Engaging with innovations in teaching and learning, including Inquiry Learning
- Implementing effective student management
- Using available student data to inform teaching for improved student learning
- Contributing to the development, implementation and evaluation of a curriculum area or other curriculum programs within the school
- Contributing to a range of co-curricular programs
- Participating in activities such as parent/teacher meetings; staff meetings and excursions
- Undertaking other non-teaching supervisory duties
- Engaging in professional learning to enhance personal teaching practice
This is for immediate start. Previous applicants need not apply.
A curriculum vitae, including the names of two referees and a Pastor/Minister's reference should be sent by 4pm Friday 28 April 2017.