Before & After School Activities Now Open for TERM 1
The Premier announced last week that some COVID restrictions will be easing from Friday, 4 March, meaning King's can now offer the majority of our before and after school activities from next week (commencing Monday, 7 March). Bookings are now open for these programs and you can view the list via the buttons below to register and pay for these. Some providers have chosen to wait and return with their full program in Term 2 and we look forward to welcoming them back then.
REGISTER VIA PARENT PORTAL
We are using Parent Portal this year for most of our before and after school activity registrations. This is exciting as it allows us to generate a roll call for each activity and sign students in and out when they attend.
Follow these steps to register:
- Login to Parent Portal. You will see a preview list of Before and After School activities (this is not the full list, just the top 10 alphabetically). Unfortunately, this system does not allow us to filter by campus, so all campuses will show on your list but we are working on this.
- Scroll to the end of the activities preview list and click the green 'sign-up now' button
- Find the activity you want to register for and press the grey 'sign-up' button
- A box will pop up asking you to tick that you verify the medical details and accept the terms and conditions. Check and tick those and press the blue 'sign up' button
- Repeat Step 4 if you wish to register for additional activities
- Press the green 'Submit to School' button where you will see your summary of registered activities, then press 'pay now'
- You will be taken into the secure payment gateway to enter your credit card details to pay for the activity
- If you opted for a receipt, you will receive this via email shortly after.
View all of these activities via the buttons below:View PRIMARY listView HIGH SCHOOL listPARENT PORTAL LINK