Class of 2022's Exceptional Success
On Tuesday, we gathered to celebrate and acknowledge the achievements of our 2022 Year 12 students who worked so hard and demonstrated incredible dedication and resilience throughout their final year of schooling. Our Year 11 and 12 assembly took time to specifically honour the 18 graduates who received an ATAR over 95.00. These results are a significant milestone in their academic journey and a testament to their commitment to their studies and determination to achieve academic success. While this is an amazing personal achievement, it is also an important milestone in our College’s history.
As the ATAR is a percentile rank, achieving a 95.00 or above places students in the top 5% of the State. Included in the 18 students who achieved above 95.00 are five students who achieved in the top 1% of the State, with an ATAR of over 99.00. These students have demonstrated perseverance and excellence by being consistently committed to achieving their very best in all of their assessments. This is what can be achieved with a strong work ethic, a passion for learning, and determination. We are so proud of each of them!
What some of our alumni are doing next...
- Natalia Pushparaj: Law - Deakin University
- Geon Song: Engineering - University of Queensland
- Kyzac Kennedy: Engineering - Queensland University of Technology
- Phoebe Chen: Biomedical Science - University of Queensland
- Luke Johnstone: Law - Bond University
- Sophie Castles: Double Degree in Science - University of Queensland
- Aimee Sasaki-Rogers: Paramedicine - Griffith University
- YoonSeo Jung: Radiology Therapy - Queensland University of Technology
- Sebastien Field: Double Degree Law and Psychology - Monash University
- Matthew Herrmann: Masters in Engineering - University of Queensland
- Jovan Steyn: Double Degree Nursing Science & Midwifery - James Cook University
- Skye Doran: Optometry - Queensland University of Technology
- Jai Mathur: Computer Science and Science - University of Queensland
- Sophia Seumahu: Medical Engineering - University of New South Wales
- Evgeny Lee: Dentistry - University of Queensland
- Samuel Sii: Biomedical Science - Bond University
- Harry Yang: Medical Imaging - Queensland University of Technology
We are so honoured that many of these students have joined the After School Homework and Assignment Assistance tutoring team! We wish them all the best in their future endeavours and pray God’s blessing over their lives.