Our Pimpama school campus was opened in January 2015. Built on 40 acres of land in the rapidly growing northern Gold Coast region, King's Pimpama began with Early Learning and Prep to Year 3, and is growing quickly with the surrounding suburbs.
In 2019, High School will begin with Year 7 and a new year level will be added each year. The first Year 12s graduate in 2024.
The 40-acre site is master-planned, and we have a construction program designed to provide new, state of the art facilities to match student needs as the school grows.
Stage 2 of our classroom facilities opened at the beginning of 2017. This building includes a library, music room and indoor amphitheatre as well as eight classrooms. We now have three Pre-Prep and three Prep classes.
New basketball, handball and football courts were also introduced at the beginning of 2017.Pimpama Campus Developments
We have our own bus service to our Pimpama campus. Currently, there are two routes - one beginning at Runaway Bay and the second from Pacific Pines. They will each have specific pickup / drop off points on the route. Please contact our Bus Manager on 07 5587 7600 for more details.Bus Information
Outside school activities
There are a number of activities available
- The King's Dance Academy conducts dance classes classes weekly during term time
- The King's Cheer squad has a Pre-Prep group and a Prep to Year 4 group that practice each week
- Instrumental music, choir, skipping, soccer and chess classes are available after school during term time
- Out-of-school hours and Vacation Care is available
- A play group and various 'mum-focused' groups meet regularly.
Outside School Hours Care
Before and After School Activities