International EnrolmentStudying in AustraliaGold Coast City
Prospectus2019 King's International Student Enrolment Guide
Application ProcedureOnline International Student Application
1. Complete application form
Please complete the online application form, answering ALL QUESTIONS. Please include:
- Copy of passport
- Academic reports - last two years (officially translated into English)
- Release letter - from current school if transferring from another Australian school
- Awards - any academic, sporting, extracurricular awards (if applicable)
- Letter of recommendation from school Principal (if possible)
- Current Visa documentation
- Proof of relationship for living arrangements - if student will live with close family members
- All professional reports/assessments for medical conditions and learning difficulties
This form should take you approximately 30 minutes to complete, providing you have all supporting information at hand.
2. Acceptance letter & written agreement issued
If a place is available in the appropriate year level and the application is successful, a letter of offer will be issued to the applicant. Along with the letter of
3. Payment of fees
When you receive a letter of offer and you wish to accept, please confirm by returning the signed Written Agreement followed by payment of the required fees as outlined in the invoice. Payment can be made by bank transfer or credit card.
4. Student visa documents issued
When the Written Agreement has been signed and returned and the payment of fees has also been received, the documents needed for a student visa application can be issued. The documents include an Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (ECoE) and a welfare/accommodation approval (CAAW). These forms can be taken to your agent or directly to any Australian Department of Home Affairs to apply for a student visa.
5. English language assessment
After meeting all the initial entry requirements, the applicant must successfully complete an English
6. Interview with Principal
A student must also complete a successful interview with the Principal BEFORE commencing their enrolment at King’s. Please contact the International Student Registrar after arrival in Australia to arrange an appointment for the interview.
7. Arrange homestay and airport pick up
When a student visa has been issued, it is important to notify the college of the date and time of arrival in Australia so that appropriate homestay accommodation and airport pick-up can be organised. If the date of travel or commencement changes, please notify the college immediately.Should you encounter any problems, please contact our International Student Registrar, Mrs Rachel Collins email@example.com, who will be happy to assist you.